5:50pm: The Packers have formally announced their last few transactions to get down to 53 players. The team placed tight end Jake Stoneburner and defensive end Khyri Thornton on injured reserve, and cut center Garth Gerhart, tight end Justin Perillo, defensive end Luther Robinson, and tackle Jeremy Vujnovich. Additionally, Hubbard has been fully cut from the roster rather than being placed on IR, as indicated earlier.
1:30pm: The Packers are not finished making moves, as they’ve parted ways with five more players in addition two placing a duo on injured reserve:
Placed on injured reserve:
10:55am: The Packers have released eight players this morning. You can find a running list of the team’s moves below:
- Ryan White (CB) (via Rob Demovsky on Twitter)
- Michael Hill (RB) (via Tom Silverstein on Twitter)
- John Fullington (OT) (via Demovsky on Twitter)
- Jordan McCray (OG) (via Ryan Wood on Twitter)
- Jake Doughty (LB) (via Demovsky on Twitter)
- Alex Gillett (WR) (via Silverstein on Twitter)
- LaDarius Perkins (RB) (via Silverstein on Twitter)
- Tanner Miller (S) (via Silverstein on Twitter)
A handful of these players have an opportunity to catch on with the Packers’ practice squad. As mentioned in each player’s respective tweet, White and Doughty have a chance of sticking around. The team could also bring back Hill or Perkins, but Silverstein indicates that the team won’t bring back both.