After making a litany of moves on Draft Day, including trading away star wide receiver A.J. Brown, Tennessee added 17 undrafted free agents to their existing nine-man drafted rookie class:
- David Anenih, OLB (Houston)
- Tre Avery, CB (Rutgers)
- Julius Chestnut, RB (Sacred Heart)
- Haskell Garrett, DT (Ohio State)
- Jack Gibbens, LB (Minnesota)
- Michael Griffin II, S (South Dakota State)
- Hayden Howerton, OG (SMU)
- Brandon Lewis, WR (Air Force)
- Jalen McKenzie, OT (USC)
- Xavier Newman-Johnson, OG (Baylor)
- Thomas Odukoya, TE (Eastern Michigan)
- Sam Okuayinonu, DT (Maryland)
- Jayden Peevy, DL (Texas A&M)
- Reggie Roberson, WR (SMU)
- Andrew Rupcich, OL (Culver-Stockton)
- Caleb Shudak, K (Iowa)
- Ryan Stonehouse, P (Colorado State)
- Tre Swilling, CB (Georgia Tech)
Anenih set career highs this year for the Cougars and made himself a priority for the Titans, signing for a guaranteed $150,000, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL Network. Tennessee also saw the Hawkeye kicker as a priority, guaranteeing Shudak an impressive $40,000 at signing, according to Aaron Wilson of Pro Football Network.
Odukoya played 40 career games at Eastern Michigan and is one of four players joining the league from the International Player Pathway Program. Odukoya, who hails from the Netherlands, will look to help strengthen the pipeline of international players to the NFL.
Jackrabbits safety Griffin II holds no relation with former Titans safety Michael Griffin.