Here are today’s minor moves:
- The Colts announced that they’ve signed free agent offensive linemen Eric Herman and Keith Lumpkin, while waiving guard Donovan Williams and waiving/injured tackle Kevin Graf. If Graf clears waivers, he’ll revert to Indy’s injured reserve list.
- The Patriots have waived safety Cedric Thompson, as his agent David Canter tweets. New England signed Thompson to a futures deal in January.
- The Buccaneers have reached an injury settlement with safety Elijah Shumate, according to Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times (Twitter link). As such, Shumate has been removed from Tampa’s IR injured reserve list.
- The Eagles have cut WR T.J. Graham, C Bruce Johnson, RB Cedric O’Neal, and WR Xavier Rush, per the team’s official Twitter account.
- The Browns have signed WR Josh Boyce, whom New England selected in the fourth round of the 2013 draft, and waived/injured 2016 UDFA Dennis Parks, as Nate Ulrich of The Akron Beacon Journal reports. Boyce spent most of this year with the Colts before he was waived on August 16. He has nine catches for 121 yards in his professional career.