Tuesday is workout day in the NFL, and while we’ve dedicated full posts to the more notable tryouts, we’ll round up the stragglers here:
- The Jaguars worked out offensive tackle Jeff Adams, wide receivers Kenny Bell and Mario Alford, guard Chase Farris, and linebacker Micah Awe, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Eagles worked out tight ends Gannon Sinclair, Rory Anderson, and Marcel Jensen; quarterback Logan Thomas; cornerback Duke Thomas; and safety Rolan Milligan, according to Caplan (Twitter link)
- Defensive tackle Sealver Siliga worked out for the Bears, Doug Kyed of NESN tweets. The Bears also auditioned tackle Clay DeBord, guard Austin Shepherd, and offensive tackle Arturo Uzdavinis, per Brad Biggs of the Chicago Tribune (Twitter link).
- The Bills worked out quarterback Josh Woodrum, tight end Paul Lang, wide receiver Corey Washington, tackle Clay DeBord, guard Chase Farris, and guard Donovan Williams, as Mike Rodak of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Redskins worked out guard Mackenzy Bernadeau and safeties Josh Evans and Jerome Couplin, Caplan tweets. Cornerback Tay Glover-Wright was also on hand for a workout, per Howard Balzer (Twitter link). Washington is on the hunt for secondary help after losing DeAngelo Hall for the season.
- Like the Eagles, the Buccaneers also worked out tight end Rory Anderson, according to Caplan (Twitter link).
- The Panthers auditioned former Falcons third-round pick Dezmen Southward, tweets Caplan. After signing fellow safety Michael Griffin, however, Carolina will presumably pass on Southward.
- The Chiefs took a look at offensive tackle Jesse Davis, reports Balzer (Twitter link).