This morning, the Browns officially announced the addition of 12 undrafted free agents to their rookie class:
- D’Anthony Bell, S (West Florida)
- Junior Faulk, CB (Delta State)
- Mike Harley Jr., WR (Miami)
- Travell Harris, WR (Washington State)
- Brock Hoffman, C (Virginia Tech)
- Shaun Jolly, CB (Appalachian State)
- Silas Kelly, LB (Coastal Carolina)
- Glen Logan, DT (LSU)
- Zaire Mitchell-Paden, TE (Florida Atlantic)
- Roderick Perry II, DT (Illinois)
- Ben Petrula, OT (Boston College)
- Isaiah Weston, WR (Northern Iowa)
Harley leaves the Hurricanes as the school’s all-time leader in career receptions (182, surpassing former Colts receiver Reggie Wayne) and single-game receptions (13). He’ll be joined in Cleveland by the Cougars’ receptions and receiving-touchdowns leader from last season, Travell Harris.
Logan spent six years in Baton Rouge, playing a key role in the Tigers’ run to their 2019 National Championship victory over Clemson, contributing a half-sack in the title game.
Jolly provides some electric ability at corner. He’s an aggressive cornerback who returned two picks for touchdowns in 2019. Jolly adds 25 passes defensed and 2 forced fumbles over his 45-game college career.