Here are Monday’s minor moves:
- Signed from practice squad: WR DeSean Jackson
- Waived: WR Binjimen Victor
Los Angeles Chargers
- Designated for return: TE Donald Parham
New Orleans Saints
- Signed from practice squad: CB Isaac Yiadom
- Promoted: TE Lucas Krull, WR Kirk Merritt
- Waived: WR Kevin White
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Promoted: CB Anthony Chesley, ILB Ulysees Gilbert
- Placed on IR: WR Cody Hollister
For Minor NFL Transactions followers, Jackson is obviously overqualified for inclusion here. He is one of the great deep threats in NFL history. But the Ravens made a procedural move involving the 35-year-old wideout. Jackson initially moved to Baltimore’s 53-man roster as a gameday elevation. He will now reside on the team’s active roster moving forward. Should the Ravens cut Jackson, he will need to pass through waivers. Jackson, who has played in three Ravens games, has five receptions for 100 yards this season.
A hamstring injury has sidelined Parham, but the Chargers are moving into position to have the 6-foot-8 tight end back in uniform. An XFL 2.0 alum, Parham has been a Justin Herbert auxiliary target during his time with the team. Parham caught six touchdown passes from 2020-21; he has yet to score this season. Despite the usual array of Bolts injuries, the team is in good shape for IR activations. The Chargers have only used two of their eight allotted activations this season.