Today’s minor signings, cuts, and other moves..
- The Buccaneers announced (via Twitter) that they have waived kicker Brandon Bogotay, waived/injured linebacker Orie Lemon, and signed long snapper Brandon Hartson. The Bucs added a notable kicker in Connor Barth on Wednesday night.
- The Patriots announced that they have released defensive lineman Antonio Johnson, tackle Mark Asper, and linebacker Cameron Gordon, Mike Reiss of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Patriots also waived/injured defensive end/tight end Jake Bequette, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets. Bequette was a third-round selection back in 2012.
- The Eagles waived/injured linebacker Emmanuel Acho with a thumb injury that required surgery, according to a league source who spoke with Zach Berman of the Philadelphia Inquirer. Acho, 24, has spent parts of the past two seasons with the Eagles. He started two games in 2014 and played 23 percent of the defensive snaps.
- The Packers signed former Lafayette wide receiver James Butler after a tryout, Weston Hodkiewicz of the Press Gazette tweets.