September 1st, 2018 at 5:28pm CST by Dallas Robinson
The Buccaneers have made the following transactions as they move to 53 players:
Placed on injured reserve:
Placed on NFI:
Placed on suspended list:
February 1st, 2018 at 8:54pm CST by Sam Robinson
Here are today’s reserve/futures deals.
New York Jets
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
November 14th, 2017 at 8:46pm CST by Dallas Robinson
Today’s workout updates, with all links going to veteran NFL reporter Howard Balzer’s Twitter account unless otherwise noted:
- TEs Brandon Barnes, Gabe Holmes (link)
- LSs Ryan DiSalvo, Andrew East, Drew Ferris (link)
New Orleans Saints
New York Giants
San Francisco 49ers
November 13th, 2017 at 8:17pm CST by Dallas Robinson
Today’s workout updates, with all links going to veteran Howard Balzer’s Twitter account (unless noted):
Los Angeles Rams
San Francisco 49ers
August 4th, 2016 at 4:57pm CST by Zachary Links
Today’s minor moves:
- The Falcons released rookie linebacker Torrey Green, as D. Orlando Ledbetter of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution writes. Green, an undrafted free agent linebacker from Utah State, is under investigation after two women accused him of rape.
- The 49ers have claimed defensive back Cleveland Wallace III off waivers from the Texans and waived linebacker Lenny Jones, according to Nick Wagoner of ESPN.com (Twitter links). Houston cut Wallace on Wednesday.
- The Bears announced that they have waived fullback/tight end Joe Sommers. They’ll also waive offensive lineman Adrian Bellard with an injury settlement, Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle tweets. Bellard suffered a sprained lateral collateral ligament in right knee plus a bone bruise. Defensive lineman Marquis Jackson will join Sommers and Bellard on waivers, per Jeff Dickerson of ESPN.com (Twitter link).
- The Giants waived cornerback Tramain Jacobs, as James Kratch of NJ.com tweets.
- After just one day with the Jets, running back Terry Williams has been released, Darryl Slater of NJ.com tweets. The Jets have replaced Williams with fellow running back Matthew Tucker.
- The Vikings announced the signing of running back Kevin Monangai, bringing their roster back to the 90-player max.
- The Bears will sign linebacker Danny Mason, as Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Eagles have waived/injured defensive tackle Connor Wujciak, who is having surgery on his shoulder, Jeff McLane of the Philadelphia Inquirer tweets.
- The Browns have signed fullback Robert Hughes and running back Rajion Neal, as Mary Kay Cabot of The Plain Dealer tweets. To make room, they waived fullback Patrick Skov.
- The Seahawks have cut long snapper Drew Ferris, tweets Wilson, and signed safety Keenan Lambert and running back Cameron Marshall (via Zac Jackson of Pro Football Talk). Lambert is the half-brother of star Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor.
March 23rd, 2016 at 8:42pm CST by Sam Robinson
Here are today’s minor moves from around the NFL.
- The Seahawks signed long-snapper Drew Ferris, Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times tweets. Ferris participated in a Jets rookie minicamp in 2015 after playing at Florida in college. Ferris will vie for the Seattle long-snapping job with Andrew East, Condotta reports, after the team released veteran snapper Clint Gresham.
- Austin Pasztor signed his RFA tender to stay with the Browns, Curtis Crabtree of Pro Football Talk reports. Pasztor will make $1.67MM after the Browns tagged him with the low-end tender. The 26-year-old lineman has 23 starts to his credit in four seasons in Jacksonville and Cleveland.