Today’s minor moves..
- The Vikings announced that they have waived safety Ahmad Dixon, running back Henry Josey, tight end Ryan Otten, offensive tackle Antonio Richardson, and guard Austin Wentworth.
- Ravens defensive end Steven Means has signed his $510K exclusive-rights tender, according to Aaron Wilson of The Baltimore Sun (on Twitter).
- Washington cut offensive tackle Xavier Nixon, according to Wilson (on Twitter). Washington originally acquired him off waivers from the Colts.
- The Eagles re-signed defensive end Frank Mays and cut wide receiver Will Murphy, Wilson tweets.
- The Cardinals released wide receiver Nathan Slaughter, according to Darren Urban of AZCardinals.com (via Twitter).
- The Raiders announced (on Twitter) that they have signed former Fresno State wide receiver Josh Harper.
- The Patriots waived wide receiver Kevin Dorsey and defensive end Michael Buchanan, Doug Kyed of NESN tweets.
- The Seahawks waived Brendan Kelly, who signed as a free agent earlier this year, Bob Condotta of The Seattle Times tweets.