Today’s minor moves:
- The Eagles announced that they have waived linebacker Travis Long. The 25-year-old tore his right ACL in college and suffered two left ACL tears in the NFL They’ve also signed receiver David Watford, bringing them to capacity on the 90-man roster, Jeff McLane of The Philadelphia Inquirer tweets.
- The Broncos have waived running back Cyrus Gray to make room for newly signed receiver Marlon Brown, per Cameron Wolfe of the Denver Post (Twitter link).
- The Bengals signed former Nebraska defensive end Jack Gangwish to his first rookie deal, as Coley Harvey of ESPN.com tweets. The Bengals now have 87 players on the roster.
- The Buccaneers have cut cornerback Joel Ross, according to Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle (Twitter link). They’ve also been awarded corner Daniel Davie off waivers from the Colts, per Wilson.
- The Vikings announced the signings of tackle Sean Hickey and linebacker Jason Whittingham.
- The Patriots signed blocking tight end Bear Pascoe and guard Jon Halapio, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Redskins announced the signing of two receivers: Utah’s Kendal Thompson and Virginia’s T.J. Thorpe. With Thompson and Thorpe now in the mix, the Redskins are currently up to 13 wide receivers on the roster
- The Ravens have waived-injured cornerback Jumal Rolle and linebacker Cavellis Luckett, tweets Wilson. They’ve also signed receiver Dobson Collins, per Adam Caplan of ESPN (Twitter link).