Following another busy day around the NFL, let’s check out some contract details:
- Matt Paradis, C (Panthers): Three years, $27.03MM. $10MM guaranteed at signing, $9MM signing bonus. Salaries: $1MM (2019), $5.5MM (2020), $7.03MM (2021). Pair of voidable years at the end of deal. Twitter links via Ben Goessling of the Star Tribune and Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle.
- Rodger Saffold, OL (Titans): Four years, $44MM, $22.5MM guaranteed. $9.5MM signing bonus. Salaries: $3.5MM (2019), $9.5MM (2020), $9.5MM (2021), $9MM (2022). $1MM roster bonus on fifth day of 2022 league year. Twitter link via Wilson.
- Kareem Jackson, DB (Broncos): Three years, $33MM, $23MM guaranteed. First two years are fully guaranteed, including $3MM salary in 2019 and $11MM salary in 2020. $10MM 2021 salary to be exercised at end of 2020 league year. Twitter link via Mike Klis of 9News in Denver.
- Billy Turner, OL (Packers): Four years, $28MM. $9MM guaranteed, all via signing bonus. 2019 cap hit is $4.25MM. Salaries: $1.35MM (2019), $1.75MM (2020), $4.15MM (2021), $5.2MM (2020). Twitter link via Goessling, ESPN link via Rob Demovsky.
- Chris Banjo, S (Packers): One year. $6.9MM, $2.65MM guaranteed, $1.8MM signing bonus. Up to $700K in yearly playing-time incentives. Twitter link via Wilson.