Here are Monday’s minor moves:
- Waived: DT Roderick Perry
Los Angeles Rams
- Signed from practice squad: RB Malcolm Brown
New York Giants
- Activated from IR: CB Rodarius Williams
- Signed from practice squad: DL Henry Mondeaux
- Waived: T Devery Hamilton, CB Justin Layne
New York Jets
- Designated for return: T Max Mitchell
- Placed on IR: CB Avonte Maddox
Mitchell has been out of the mix for the Jets since suffering a dislocated knee early last month. Although Mitchell was carted off the field because of that injury, he appears on track to come back. The Jets also have George Fant on IR, but he has not yet been designated for return. The Jets have used Duane Brown and journeyman Cedric Ogbuehi at tackle over the past two games. Gang Green has six injury activations remaining.
The Giants four activations left. A 2021 sixth-round pick, Williams ran into a bone-spur issue during training camp. The Giants claimed Layne off waivers from the Steelers after cutdown day. The former third-round pick has worked on special teams throughout the season.