Here are Tuesday’s minor moves:
- Released from IR: RB Jonathan Ward
- Waived: OL Isaiah Prince
- Signed from practice squad: WR Trenton Irwin
- Placed on IR: RB Chase Edmonds (story)
- Signed off Browns’ practice squad: LB Dakota Allen
- Signed off Bengals’ practice squad: DE Khalid Kareem
- Waived: S Trevor Denbow
New York Giants
- Signed to active roster: WR/TE Lawrence Cager
- Designated for return: LB Jon Rhattigan
- Designated for return: K Caleb Shudak
- Designated for return: LB Milo Eifler
The Bengals both designated Prince for return from IR and activated him Monday. This marks the second time this year the defending AFC champions have used one of their injury activations on a player only to waive him a day later. This first happened with Kareem, who then moved to the Bengals’ practice squad ahead of this Colts poaching. A former Dolphins sixth-rounder, Prince played in 15 Bengals games last season and started four. He has not played this year. It will be somewhat interesting if the Bengals keep Prince via a P-squad agreement, provided no waiver claims emerge.
Eifler, Rhattigan and Shudak have three weeks from Tuesday to be activated. The Seahawks, Titans and Commanders had seen their number of activation-eligible players pile up in recent weeks. Each of these teams have five injury activations remaining.
The Titans waived Week 11 kicker fill-in Josh Lambo on Monday. Primary Tennessee kicker Randy Bullock missed the game but is not on IR. Bullock suffered a calf injury during pregame warmups in Week 10. Shudak, a rookie UDFA out of Iowa who has spent the season on the Titans’ reserve/PUP list, would stand to represent insurance this week.