Some assorted contract details from around the NFL:
- Dee Ford, LB (49ers): Five years, $87.5MM, $45MM guaranteed. Base value: $85MM. $19.75 of guaranteed money due by next week, rest of guarantee is for injury only ($13.65MM “rolling guarantee” on April 1st, 2020). Base salaries: $4.75MM (2019), $13.65MM (2020), $15.15MM (2021), $16.15MM (2022), $16.15MM (2023). Deal can turn into one-year, $20.5MM contract; team can cut Ford after season for $6.4MM dead money. Twitter links via NFL.com’s Tom Pelissero and NBC Sports Bay Area’s Matt Maiocco.
- C.J. Mosley, LB (Jets): Five years, $85MM, $51MM guaranteed. $35MM over first two years, then team has full control. Twitter link via Albert Breer.
- Jamison Crowder, WR (Jets): Three years, $28.5MM. $10.5MM option for 2021. Twitter link via Breer.
- Raheem Mostert, RB (49ers): Three years. $8.7MM, $3MM guaranteed. $1MM in playing time, rushing incentives. Twitter link via NFL.com’s Ian Rapoport.
- Max Garcia, OG (Broncos): One year, $2MM (original story). Could be worth up to $3MM. Twitter link via Adam Caplan.