Today’s workouts and visits from around the NFL..
- The Texans have worked out a pair of pass rushers in Steven Means and Gerald Rivers, reports Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle. Means was previously cut by the Buccaneers, and recently worked out with the Chiefs. Rivers has had tryouts with the Eagles and Jets this month.
- The Jets worked out former Rams running back Isaiah Pead, Rich Cimini of ESPN.com (via Twitter).
- The Broncos worked out quarterback Seth Lobato in addition to tight end LaCosse, who both played for Northern Colorado, according to Troy Renck of the Denver Post (via Twitter).
- Field Yates of ESPN added a few familiar names who had workouts on Tuesday, such as cornerback Bradley Fletcher with the Panthers, running back Travaris Cadet with the Colts, and defensive lineman Da’Quan Bowers with the Vikings (via Twitter).
- The Panthers are working out tight end/fullback James Casey today, according to Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports (on Twitter).
- The Saints tried out defensive backs Akeem Davis and Robert McClain, wide receiver T.J. Graham, guard David Arkin, and center Ryan Seymour, according to ESPN.com’s Field Yates (on Twitter). Seymour was ultimately signed to New Orleans’ practice squad.
- The Jets worked out cornerback Jeremy Harris on Monday, according to Rich Cimini of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Buster Skrine and Marcus Williams are both uncertain for this week, so Gang Green is likely looking at Harris as possible insurance.
- The Vikings worked out former Ravens defensive tackle Christo Bilukidi on Tuesday, a source tells Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (on Twitter).
- The Panthers worked out former Ravens quarterback Bryn Renner according to a source who spoke with Wilson (Twitter link).
- The Broncos are working out former Titans linebacker J.R. Tavai, according to a source who spoke with Wilson (Twitter link).
- The Titans will try out ex-Ravens fullback Kiero Small, Wilson tweets.
- The Ravens tried out a trio of defensive backs: Jonte Green, Sheldon Price, and Cornelius Brown, Wilson tweets.
- The Chiefs tried out defensive back Trovon Reed, Wilson tweets.
- The Steelers worked out tackle James Brewer, Wilson tweets.
- Former Seahawks wide receiver Douglas McNeil is working out for the Panthers today, according to a source who spoke with Wilson (link).
- The Broncos working out tight end Matt LaCosse today, according to a source who spoke with Wilson (link).