The Jaguars announced that they have signed 16 undrafted free agents. In order to make room, they have released eleven players from the roster. Here’s the full rundown:
- Caleb Bluiett, TE (Texas)
- Keelan Cole, WR (Kentucky Wesleyan)
- Parker Collins, C (Appalachian State)
- Tim Cook, RB (Oregon State)
- Jeremy Cutrer, CB (Middle Tennessee)
- P.J. Davis, LB (Georgia Tech)
- Hunter Dimick, DE (Utah)
- Amba Etta-Tawo, WR (Syracuse)
- Avery Gennesy, G (Texas A&M)
- Justin Horton, LB (Jacksonville)
- Tueni Lupeamanu, DT (Idaho)
- I’Tavius Mathers, RB (Middle Tennessee State)
- Charlie Miller, S (Dartmouth)
- Carroll Phillips, DE (Illinois)
- Ezra Robinson, CB (Tennessee State)
- Kenneth Walker, WR (UCLA)
- E.J. Bibbs, TE
- Bronson Hill, RB
- Colin Kelly, OL
- Sean Porter, LB
- Daryl Richardson, RB
- Gannon Sinclair, TE
- Elijah Shumate, S
- Arturo Uzdavinis, OL
- Greg Van Roten, OL
- Tony Washington, WR
- Raphael Kirby, LB
Dimick led the Pac-12 in sacks last season with 13.5 and earned a first-team All-Conference selection. Prior to the draft, one NFC West Coast scout told Lance Zierlein of NFL.com that Dimick’s work ethic is admirable, but his lack of natural talent may inhibit him at the next level.
“He’s more try-hard than talented. His effort is great. I love how hard he plays, but when you are as sawed-off as he is on the edge and you can’t unlock your hips, I don’t know how he is going to see the field,” the scout said.
Horton got $25K guaranteed from the Jaguars between his $5K bonus and $20K guaranteed base, Tom Pelissero of USA Today tweets.
The Jags’ roster is now at the 90-man max.