Running back Kendall Hunter has been a busy man as of late and his most recent audition came with the Jets on Tuesday, as Brian Costello of the New York Post tweets. Hunter has also worked out for the Jaguars, Seahawks, and Patriots within the last month. Hunter, who has seen his NFL career derailed by injuries in recent years, was removed from Sam Francisco’s injured reserve list in September with a settlement, making him a free agent.
Here’s a rundown of the rest of Tuesday’s auditions:
- Tight end Rob Housler and defensive lineman Tim Jamison also worked out for the Jets, per Costello.
- The Bills tried out defensive tackles Kelcy Quarles and Toby Johnson on Tuesday, as Mike Rodak of ESPN.com tweets.
- The Packers worked out cornerback Terrance Mitchell, a source tells Rob Demovsky of ESPN.com (on Twitter). The ex-Oregon player was on the Bears’ practice squad prior to his release last week.
- The Chiefs worked out former Pats defensive back Dewey McDonald over the weekend, according to Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (on Twitter).
- The Raiders worked out defensive end Glenn Foster, defensive end Gerald Rivers, defensive lineman Greg Scruggs, defensive lineman Davon Walls, and linebacker Tony Washington, Wilson tweets.