Today’s minor moves:
- The Lions waived cornerback Keith Lewis and signed fellow corner Brandon McGee, as Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press tweets.
- The Jaguars signed running back Cameron Marshall and waived quarterback Max Wittek, reports Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times-Union (Twitter link).
- The Cowboys are signing offensive lineman Dan Buchholz, a UDFA out of Duquesne, according to Aaron Wilson of The Houston Chronicle (Twitter link). Dallas also announced that they’ve waived/injured guard Jared Smith.
- The 49ers announced that they have waived/injured safety Jered Bell and signed wide receiver Ryan Whalen. Whalen should give SF some additional depth at wide receiver in the wake of recent injuries.
- The Texans waived/injured defensive lineman Alex Carrington, who was signed only a week ago, tweets Wilson.
- The Packers reached an injury settlement with tackle Josh James, according to Wilson (Twitter link).
- The Dolphins removed defensive lineman Farrington Huguenin from injured reserve with an injury settlement, per Wilson (Twitter link).