Today’s minor moves:
- In addition to their transactions below, the Browns have also waived/injured defensive lineman Dylan Wynn, according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal (Twitter link). Wynn will revert to Cleveland’s injured reserve list if and when he clears waivers.
- Similarly, wide receiver Tyler Slavin has cleared waivers and is now on the Seahawks‘ injured reserve list, tweets Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times.
- The Titans have claimed cornerback Tyler Patmon, off waivers from the Dolphins, as Jim Wyatt of Titans Online tweets.
- The Browns announced that they have signed linebacker Jason Neill and offensive lineman Cory Tucker. To make room, offensive lineman Conor Boffeli and linebacker Jackson Jeffcoat were waived.
- The Lions have signed former University of Miami linebacker Raphael Kirby to a three-year deal, according to his reps at Universal Sports Management (Twitter link). Kirby, who was the Hurricanes’ team captain, is said to finally be healthy after suffering a torn ACL in college. To make room, linebacker Dominique Tovell has been waived, per a team announcement.
- The Saints announced that they have re-signed tackle Tony Hills and waived/injured UDFA tackle Ryker Mathews.
- Colts safety Andrew Williamson was waived/injured thanks to his knee issue, Mike Chappell of the Indy Star tweets.
- The Steelers added running back Christian Powell and free agent center Valerian Ume-Ezeoke, Mark Kaboly of the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review tweets. To make room, running back Brandon Johnson and center Quinton Schooley were cut.
- The Vikings signed linebacker Terrance Plummer, as Chris Tomasson of the Pioneer Press tweets.
- The Bills released kicker Marshall Morgan and wide receiver Davonte Allen, as Vic Carucci of the Buffalo News tweets. The team also added wide receiver Kain Colter.