Following a busy roster deadline day on Tuesday, teams continue to reshuffle their rosters. Today’s minor moves:
- Claimed on waivers (from Colts): OL Carter O’Donnell
- Placed on IR: OL Dennis Daley, LB Myjai Sanders
- Waived from IR: OT Lachavious Simmons
- Signed: QB Josh Johnson, CB Kevon Seymour, DE Brent Urban
- Placed on IR: LB Malik Hamm, RB Keaton Mitchell, CB Damarion Williams
- Placed on IR: WR Justin Shorter, LB Baylon Specter
- Placed on IR: TE Stephen Sullivan
Green Bay Packers
- Signed: LS Matt Orzech
- Placed on IR: OT Luke Tenuta
- Waived: G Arlington Hambright
Los Angeles Chargers
- Waived from IR: LB Blake Lynch
New York Giants
- Waived from IR: CB Zyon Gilbert
New York Jets
- Waived from IR: S Joey Blount
- Released: OL Justin Murray
The Ravens brought back a trio of veterans to their 53-man roster. Brent Urban is probably destined for the biggest role, with the veteran lineman serving as the top backup to Broderick Washington at defensive end. Urban got into 16 games for Baltimore last season, collecting 21 tackles and one sack. Veteran QB Josh Johnson will slide behind Lamar Jackson and Tyler Huntley on the depth chart, and Kevon Seymour will continue his role as a key special teamer.
The Cardinals are temporarily losing some production with offensive lineman Dennis Daley and linebacker Myjai Sanders being placed on IR. Daley joined the Cardinals on a two-year deal this offseason after starting 15 of his 17 appearances for the Titans in 2022. Sanders had a productive rookie campaign, with the third-round pick collecting 23 tackles, three sacks, and one forced fumble.
Julian Okwara has turned into a productive pass-rushing option in Detroit. The former third-round pick has collected seven sacks over the past two seasons, but he’ll now be sidelined for the start of the season while recovering from a knee injury suffered during in the preseason finale.