Today’s minor moves from around the NFL:
- Designated to return from IR: CB Bobby Price
- Designated to return from IR: WR Justin Shorter
- Designated to return from IR: DL Viliami Fehoko
- Designated to return from IR: WR Jamal Agnew
New England Patriots
- Designated to return from IR: T Tyrone Wheatley Jr.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Signed to active roster: WR David Moore
- Designated to return from IR: G Saahdiq Charles
- Signed to active roster: DE Joshua Pryor
- Placed on IR: LB Jamin Davis (story)
Agnew has missed the four games required to return from injured reserve, and though he’s not been activated yet, the Jaguars took the first step towards that outcome today in returning him to practice. It was shoulder and rib injuries that led to the return specialist’s placement on IR. During his absence the team had turned to rookie sixth-round receiver Parker Washington to return punts and veteran backup running back D’Ernest Johnson to return kickoffs. Jacksonville still has a few days to determine whether or not they’ll activate him right away for this weekend. If not, the team will have 21 days to activate him before his practice window closes and Agnew is reverted to season-ending IR.