The Broncos have been busy signing their draft picks in recent days, but that didn’t stop the front office from adding 13 undrafted free agents to their roster:
- OLB Christopher Allen, Alabama
- CB Cortez Davis, Hawaii
- WR Kaden Davis, Northwest Missouri
- OT Sebastian Gutierrez, Minot State
- WR Brandon Johnson, UCF
- ILB Kana’i Mauga, USC
- RB Tyreik McAllister, Charleston
- CB Ja’Quan McMillian, East Carolina
- G Michael Niese, Temple
- TE Dylan Parham, NC State
- WR Jalen Virgil, Appalachian State
- TE Rodney Williams, Tennessee-Martin
- ILB Kadofi Wright, Buffalo
Allen got a chunk of money to join Denver, earning $180K in guaranteed money (per Aaron Wilson of ProFootballNetwork.com on Twitter). The linebacker had a productive collegiate career, earning two National Championships during his time at Alabama. He also earned a second-team All-SEC nod in 2020 after finishing with 24 tackles and six sacks. He missed his entire rookie season after suffering a broken foot, leading to him going undrafted.
Meanwhile, Mike Klis of 9News in Denver tweets that McMillian got $75K, while Mauga got $60K guaranteed (Twitter link).