The Colts worked out a cadre of players today, including veteran offensive lineman Dallas Thomas, according to Adam Caplan of ESPN.com (Twitter link). Thomas, 27, started 26 games during his four-year career with Miami, but was cut earlier this year. Indianapolis also auditioned cornerback Will Davis, wide receivers Antwan Goodley and Dres Anderson, and linebacker Davis Tull.
Here’s more from the workout circuit:
- With Cameron Heyward out for the year, the Steelers tried out defensive end Bobby Richardson today, tweets Nick Underhill of the Advocate. Richardson was a 11-game starter during his rookie season in 2015, but has bounced around the league during his sophomore campaign.
- Former Colts defensive back D’Joun Smith worked out for the Packers today, reports Caplan (Twitter link). Smith was a third-round pick in 2015.
- The Seahawks worked out defensive lineman Shaneil Jenkins, per Caplan (Twitter link).
- The Eagles took a look at wide receiver Kenny Lawler and fullback Chris Swain, tweets Caplan.
- Lawler has been busy this week, as Caplan reports (Twitter link) that he also worked out for the Chiefs.
- The Jaguars auditioned offensive tackle Rob Crisp, according to Howard Balzer (Twitter link).
- The Buccaneers worked out offensive lineman Mike Liedtke, tweets Balzer.
- In search of linebacker depth, the Titans tried out free agent Reshard Cliett today, per Balzer (Twitter link).