The Raiders already have the majority of their draft class under contract. The following players have signed (all links to go Twitter):
- 4-106: Maxx Crosby, DE (Eastern Michigan)(via Vic Tafur of The Athletic)
- 4-129: Isaiah Johnson, CB (Houston) (via Tafur)
- 4-137: Foster Moreau, TE (LSU) (via Adam Caplan of SiriusXM)
- 5-149: Hunter Renfrow, WR (Clemson) (via Tafur)
- 7-230: Quinton Bell, DE (Prairie View A&M)(via Tafur)
Johnson, a converted wide receiver, notched two interceptions in each of his final two seasons at Houston. Heading into the draft, there was some buzz about him going as high as the second round, so the Raiders were undoubtedly thrilled to land him in the fourth.
“Boy, we love him,” GM Mike Mayock said after the draft. “We’re a press corner team. Jimmy O’Neil, our defensive backs coach, he’s happier than I’ve ever seen him. So now we have some long, press corners that go along with Gareon and everybody else that we have. Gareon Conley, Daryl Worley, and all our guys. Bottom line, we’re ecstatic with those corners.”
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.