After adding seven rookies via the 2020 NFL Draft, the Buccaneers announced the signing of nine undrafted free agents today:
- Michael Divinity, OLB (LSU)
- Cam Gill, OLB (Wagner College)
- Javon Hagan, S (Ohio)
- Travis Jonsen, WR (Montana State)
- John Molchon, G (Boise State)
- Nasir Player, OLB (East Tennessee State)
- Benning Potoa’e, DT (Washington)
- Zach Shackelford, C (Texas)
- Reid Sinnett, QB (San Diego)
Sinnett is naturally one of the most notable name on the list, as the quarterback guided the University of San Diego to the FCS playoffs after tossing 3,528 yards and 32 touchdowns. While he’s unlikely to crack a roster that includes Tom Brady, Blaine Gabbert, and Ryan Griffin, it sounds like the Bucs want to hang on to a developmental QB on their practice squad.
Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle previously reported (via Twitter) that Sinnett will earn $152K in guaranteed money.
Jonsen proved to be a Swiss Army Knife during his time at Montana State, as he finished the 2019 campaign with 580 receiving yards and 527 rushing yards. He also completed six of his seven pass attempts for 64 yards and one score.
The Bucs announced the signing of four additional UDFAs:
- John Hurst, WR (West Georgia)
- Nick Leverett, G (Rice)
- Parnell Motley, CB (Oklahoma)
- Josh Pearson, WR (Jacksonville State)