Here are today’s minor moves as we head into the weekend:
- Reverted to reserve/NFI: CB Trayvon Mullen
- Released: DE Jalyn Holmes
- Signed: LB Cam Bright, TE Miller Forristall, WR Jalen Wayne
- Waived/injured: WR Daylen Baldwin, CB Thomas Graham Jr.
- Waived: P Joseph Charlton, RB Nate McCrary, T Hunter Thedford
- Waived/injured: CB Jarren Williams
- Waived/injured: FB John Lovett
- Signed: RB Abram Smith
- Waived: FB Zach Ojile
New England Patriots
- Reverted to IR: LB Terez Hall
New York Giants
- Removed from commissioner’s exempt list: OL Josh Sills
San Francisco 49ers
Sills was placed on the commissioner’s exempt list back in February when a grand jury indicted him on counts of rape and kidnapping. The charges stem from an event that allegedly took place back in December 2019. Today it was announced that Sills was acquitted of both charges, according to sources at The Athletic. The Eagles released a statement that, with his adjudication, he will return to the team’s active roster.
The 49ers announced that Johnson has been placed on season-ending injured reserve. They didn’t disclose the injury that will sideline the young edge they signed two months ago.
The Vikings are adding the XFL’s 2023 leading rusher in Smith. Smith had 791 rushing yards in 10 games last year.