Today’s minor moves from around the league:
- The Vikings announced that they have waived cornerback Keith Baxter and linebacker Jason Whittingham. Baxter, for his part, had recently been in the hospital, according to Ben Goessling of ESPN.com (Twitter link).
- Just one day after signing him, the Cowboys have waived linebacker Darius Eubanks, tweets Clarence Hill of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.
- The Rams have waived wide receiver Deon Long, reports Jim Thomas of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch (Twitter link), who notes that Long was added to the club’s practice squad late last season.
- The Chargers have placed DE Carlos Wray and CB Terrell Chestnut on the waived-injured list and have signed DT Bruce Gaston and CB Carrington Byndom, per Michael Gehlken of the San Diego Union-Tribune (via Twitter).
- The Seahawks have placed WR Tyler Slavin on the waived-injured list and have signed TE Clayton Echard to take his place on the 90-man roster, per Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times (via Twitter).
- The Colts have signed TE Konrad Reuland and waived TE Nick Truesdell, as Mike Chappell of Fox59 tweets.
- The Dolphins have signed cornerback Brandon Harris and waived cornerback Tyler Patmon, according to a tweet from the team’s official website.