The Bengals have signed third round pick Jordan Willis, according to a team announcement. With the defensive end signed, the Bengals now have all eleven members of their draft class under contract.
Willis, a former standout at Kansas State, had 11.5 sacks in his final season on campus. Now with the Bengals, the 2016 Big 12 defensive player of the year figures to contribute as a reserve behind starting bookends Michael Johnson and Carlos Dunlap. Will Clarke, Wallace Gilberry, and trade acquisition Chris Smith are also on the DE depth chart. Willis, who has been widely praised for his versatility, may also see time at outside linebacker.
Here’s the full rundown of the Bengals’ draft class:
- 1-9: John Ross, WR (Washington): (story)
- 2-48: Joe Mixon, RB (Oklahoma): (story)
- 3-73: Jordan Willis, DE (Kansas State)
- 4-116: Carl Lawson, DE (Auburn)
- 4-128: Josh Malone, WR (Tennessee)
- 4-138: Ryan Glasgow, DT (Michigan)
- 5-153: Jake Elliott, K (Memphis)
- 5-176: J.J. Dielman, OL (Utah)
- 6-193: Jordan Evans, LB (Oklahoma)
- 6-207: Brandon Wilson, S (Houston)
- 7-251: Mason Schreck, TE (Buffalo)
Photo courtesy of USA Today Sports Images.