The Vikings agreed to terms with 10 undrafted free agents on Monday. Here is the full list:
- Micah Abernathy, S (Tennessee)
- Khari Blasingame, FB (Vanderbilt)
- Jake Browning, QB (Washington)
- Davion Davis, WR (Sam Houston State)
- Brandon Dillon, TE (Marian)
- Alexander Hollins, WR (Eastern Illinois)
- John Keenoy, C (Western Michigan)
- Nate Meadors, CB (UCLA)
- Tito Odenigbo, DT (Miami)
- Anree Saint-Amour, DE (Georgia Tech)
The Huskies’ career leader in passing yardage (12,296) and single-season touchdown pass leader with 43 in 2016, Browning will be the fourth quarterback on Minnesota’s offseason roster. He joins fellow newcomer Sean Mannion, along with Kirk Cousins and 2017 UDFA Kyle Sloter. Tito Odenigbo is Vikings defensive end Ifeadi Odenigbo‘s younger brother. Keenoy was a 50-game starter at Western Michigan, while Dillon posted 105 receptions for 1,661 yards at Marian — an NAIA school.
Of the receivers on the Vikings’ roster, only two — Stefon Diggs and Laquon Treadwell — were draft picks. Davis was a four-year contributor at Sam Houston State, hauling in 226 receptions for 3,181 yards and 40 touchdown grabs.