Here are figures on some of the recent contracts signed around the NFL, with all links going to Twitter unless noted otherwise.
- Dontari Poe, DT (Panthers): Three years, $28MM. $13.3MM guaranteed, $10MM signing bonus. Poe’s 2020 season doubles as an $8.5MM Panthers option (per veteran NFL reporter Howard Balzer). $600K (2018), $900K (2019), $900K (2020) workout bonuses, with another $500K for four weigh-ins a year (via Balzer).
- Kirk Cousins (Vikings): three years, $84MM. $6MM in incentives, including $500K for Super Bowl victory, $1MM for Super Bowl and top-five in points scored, $1.5MM for Super Bowl and top-three in points, $2MM for Super Bowl MVP and top-eight in points (via Albert Breer of The MMQB).
- Sam Bradford, QB (Cardinals): Two years, $40MM ($15MM guaranteed). $10MM signing bonus, $5MM if he appears in every game this season. 2019 option year ($20MM), no-trade clause (via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle and Ben Volin of the Boston Globe).
- Dominique Easley, DE (Rams): One year, $1.85MM. $705K base salary ($50K guaranteed). $2.145MM in roster bonuses and incentives (via Wilson and Volin).
- Muhammad Wilkerson, DE (Packers): One year, $1.6MM base salary, $1.5MM signing bonus. $1MM reporting bonus, up to $600K in per-game roster bonuses. Cap number at $4.587MM (via ESPN’s Rob Demovsky).
- Daniel Brown, TE (Bears): One year, $925K, $70K signing bonus (via Balzer).