Busy day in Green Bay. The Packers have signed 15 undrafted free agents while also formally signing five of their draft picks. The complete rundown is below.
Draft pick signings:
- DeAngelo Yancey, WR, Purdue (fifth round)
- Aaron Jones, RB, Texas-El Paso (fifth round)
- Kofi Amichia, G, South Florida (sixth round)
- Devante Mays, RB, Utah State (seventh round)
- Malachi Dupre, WR, Louisiana State (seventh round)
As a senior at Purdue, Yancey hauled in 49 receptions for 951 yards and 10 touchdowns. Yancey offers good size for the position at 6’2″, but scouts aren’t sure if he’ll be able to make it in the NFL because of his lack of speed burst. He’s also struggled with drops throughout his career, as NFL.com’s Lance Zierlein writes.
- Donatello Brown, CB (Valdosta State)
- Johnathan Calvin, LB (Mississippi State)
- Michael Clark, WR (Marshall St.)
- Montay Crockett, WR (Georgia Southern)
- Thomas Evans, G (Richmond)
- Geoff Gray, G (Manitoba)
- Cody Heiman, LB (Washburn)
- Taysom Hill, QB (Brigham Young)
- Izaah Lunsford, DT (Bowling Green St.)
- Adam Pankey, G/T (West Virginia)
- Aaron Peck, TE (Fresno State)
- Kalif Phillips, RB (Charlotte)
- Lenzy Pipkins, CB (Oklahoma State)
- David Rivers, CB (Youngstown State)
- Justin Vogel, P (Miami)
Clark, who played basketball at St. Francis before transferring to Marshall to play football, has only one year of organized football on his resume.