With free agency fast approaching, teams are doing their best to take care of the small but necessary moves as they prepare for a hectic market. Here are a number of minor moves and updates from around the league:
- The Chiefs have also come to terms on a new one-year deal with outside linebacker Dezman Moses, who was set to be a restricted free agent, according to Paylor (via Twitter).
- Packers linebacker Josh Francis signed a three-year contract for the league minimum, writes Wes Hodkiewicz of PackersNews.com (via Twitter).
- The Buccaneers have agreed to terms with tight end Luke Stocker, writes Rick Stroud of the Tampa Bay Times (via Twitter). Stocker was expected to reach unrestricted free agency before this deal.
- Details from Australian rugby star Jarryd Hayne’s contract with the 49ers have come out, and it is a three-year deal worth $1.583MM and $115,100 in guaranteed money, writes Tom Pelissero of USA Today (via Twitter).
- The Titans are working on signing long snapper Beau Brinkley to a multi-year contract, reports Jim Wyatt of the Tennesseean (via Twitter). Brinkley was set to be a restricted free agent.