Here are Tuesday’s minor moves:
- Waived: WR Marquez Stevenson
- Signed from practice squad: DT C.J. Brewer
- Signed from practice squad: CB T.J. Carrie
- Signed from practice squad: P Drue Chrisman (story)
- Placed on IR: LB Sione Takitaki (story)
- Waived: OL Quinn Bailey, S Anthony Harris
Kansas City Chiefs
- Waived: DT Taylor Stallworth
New Orleans Saints
- Released from reserve/PUP list: TE Dylan Soehner
- Activated from IR: DE Janarius Robinson
- Waived: S Andre Chachere
- Placed on IR: S Josh Jones
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Waived: WR Jaelon Darden
- Waived: FB Tory Carter, OLB Sam Okuayinonu
Prior to waiving Stevenson, the Bills activated the second-year wide receiver from IR, Tom Pelissero of NFL.com tweets. The procedural move would allow Stevenson — should he clear waivers — to return to Buffalo on a practice squad agreement. This will still count toward Buffalo’s eight injury activations, but the team still has six remaining. A 2021 sixth-round pick, Stevenson combined for 21 punt- and kick-return reps as a rookie.
The Eagles placed Robert Quinn on IR on Tuesday but will have a reinforcement in Robinson, a 2021 Vikings fourth-round pick. The Eagles signed Robinson off the Vikings’ practice squad in mid-September. He has yet to play in an NFL game.
A former franchise-tagged player, Harris was unable to carve out much of a role in Denver. The ex-Vikings and Eagles starter only played in three games for the Broncos, who signed him just before the season. Despite having a six-INT season on his resume, the 31-year-old defender did not play a defensive snap with the Broncos.