Here are today’s minor moves:
- The Seahawks have removed linebacker Eric Pinkins from their injured reserve list with an injury settlement, reports Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times (Twitter link). Pinkins, 25, appeared in six games for Seattle last season.
- The Seahawks have also made a swap on their practice squad, signing wide receiver Antwan Goodley and cutting offensive tackle Takoby Cofield, tweets Condotta.
- The Buccaneers have cut linebacker Micah Awe from their practice squad, reports Jenna Laine of ESPN.com. Awe’s removal opens a spot for fullback Dan Vitale, who was added to the taxi squad yesterday.
- The Raiders waived defensive end James Cowser off their IR list with an injury settlement, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com reports (on Twitter).
- The Buccaneers promoted linebacker Josh Keyes to their 53-man roster, Roy Cummings of FanRag Sports reports (on Twitter). Keyes played in seven games last season for the Bucs. To make room for Keyes, the Bucs waived tight end Alan Cross, per Cummings (Twitter link).
- Although he enjoyed a productive preseason, Dezman Moses saw the Chiefs cut him to make room for Eric Berry, Terez Paylor of the Kansas City Star reports (on Twitter). Moses spent the past three seasons with the Chiefs, serving as a backup outside linebacker and playing in 26 games for the franchise. Moses made four sacks for the Packers as a rookie but has been used mostly in a special teams capacity with the Chiefs.
- The Lions released linebacker Josh Bynes from their IR list, Tim Twentyman of DetroitLions.com tweets.