Here are Monday’s minor moves:
- Promoted to active roster: DT Mike Pennel
- Promoted to active roster: LS Cal Adomitis
- Placed on IR: LS Clark Harris
- Waived: CB Herb Miller
Los Angeles Chargers
- Promoted to active roster: DL Christian Covington
- Waived: DL Breiden Fehoko
- Placed on IR: OLB Alton Robinson
- Promoted from practice squad: LB Tanner Muse, LS Carson Tinker
- Promoted to active roster: RB Trenton Cannon, LB Joe Jones
- Signed: NT Donovan Jeter
- Placed on IR: DT Phidarian Mathis
Robinson has been mostly a rotational defensive end with the Seahawks, but the Syracuse product has five sacks in his two seasons. Robinson suffered a knee injury in Seattle’s preseason finale. He can return after four games, though teams only have eight IR-return slots — way up from the pre-COVID NFL but down from the 2020 and ’21 unlimited IR-return setup — this season.
The Seahawks will be without their primary long snapper, Tyler Ott, on Monday night. Ott is out with a shoulder injury. Tinker has been an NFL snapper since 2013, and the veteran specialist has experience with Seahawks kicker Jason Myers. The duo played together in Jacksonville during the mid-2010s.