Here are today’s minor transactions from around the NFL:
- Waived from IR with injury settlement: DE Jalen Redmond
- Waived from IR with injury settlement: WR Trey Quinn
Green Bay Packers
- Waived from IR with injury settlement: WR Jeff Cotton
Kansas City Chiefs
- Reverted to IR: CB Anthony Witherstone
Los Angeles Chargers
- Signed: CB Matt Hankins
- Waived/injured: CB Kemon Hall
New York Giants
New York Jets
San Francisco 49ers
- Released from IR with injury settlement: DE Darryl Johnson
Fry goes unclaimed on the waiver wire after being waived with an injury designation yesterday by the Broncos. This could mean that Brett Maher won’t be able to run away with the job to replace longtime kicker Brandon McManus this year. With Fry remaining on the roster, Maher will need to stay sharp in order to stay the only active kicker on the team’s depth chart.
Guidry is expected to undergo surgery after injuring his knee in a joint practice with the Buccaneers today, according to Mike Garafolo of NFL Network. The Jets will hope he lasts through waivers as he has impressed so far in camp. If he does, New York will likely revert him to injured reserve in order to keep him on the roster.