Here are Tuesday’s minor moves:
- Promoted: TE Anthony Firkser
- Placed on IR: CB Kyle Fuller (story), T Ja’Wuan James (story)
- Released from IR via injury settlement: LB Isaiah Graham-Mobley
- Signed: CB Thomas Graham Jr.
- Promoted: CB Tony Brown
Kansas City Chiefs
- Promoted: LB Jack Cochrane, LB Elijah Lee
Los Angeles Chargers
- Released from IR via injury settlement: CB Tevaughn Campbell
Los Angeles Rams
- Placed on IR: RB Kyren Williams (story)
New England Patriots
- Placed on IR: RB Ty Montgomery
- Promoted: WR Lil’Jordan Humphrey
- Placed on IR: DE Derek Barnett (story)
- Signed off Vikings’ practice squad: DE Janarius Robinson
San Francisco 49ers
- Promoted: S Tashaun Gipson
- Placed on IR: DL Da’Shawn Hand, DB A.J. Moore Jr.
Hand suffered a torn quad in the Titans’ opener, according to Tom Pelissero of NFL.com (on Twitter). He is undergoing surgery and is expected to miss the rest of the season. A former fourth-round Lions draftee back in 2018, Hand has been with the Titans since last year. He played two defensive snaps Sunday.
Montgomery had battled a knee injury during the run-up to the regular season, but the veteran passing-down back played in the Patriots’ Week 1 contest. Montgomery caught three passes for 15 yards in New England’s loss. The Pats signed Humphrey, a former Saints wideout, midway through the offseason.