After signing first-round pick Ed Oliver earlier today, the Bills have signed six more draft picks and eight undrafted free agents.
- 2-38: Cody Ford, T (Oklahoma)
- 3-74: Devin Singletary, RB (Florida Atlantic)
- 5-147: Vosean Joseph, LB (Florida)
- 6-181: Jaquan Johnson, S (Miami)
- 7-225: Darryl Johnson Jr., DE (North Carolina A&T)
- 7-228: Tommy Sweeney, TE (Boston College)
Ford, whom many teams had earmarked as a Day 1 selection, will give the Bills options along their revamped offensive line. He’s capable of playing either guard or tackle, so Buffalo can deploy the Oklahoma product in any number of ways. Singletary, meanwhile, becomes yet another new running back on the Bills’ roster, joining T.J. Yeldon and Frank Gore. LeSean McCoy, therefore, could potentially either become trade bait or be released.
- Tyrel Dodson, LB (Texas A&M)
- Nick Easley, WR (Iowa)
- Juwan Foggie, LB (Charlotte)
- Blake Hance, OL (Northwestern)
- Tyree Jackson, QB (Buffalo)
- Cam Lewis, CB (Buffalo)
- Chase McLaughlin, K (Illinois)
- David Sills, WR (West Virginia)
Jackson was widely expected to be drafted, but he was instead able to choose his destination and remain close to home. He received $75K guaranteed on his deal with the Bills, tweets Adam Schefter of ESPN.com.