Let’s take a look at the details of some recently-signed contracts:
- Barry Church, S (Jaguars): Four years, $21.6MM. $12MM fully guaranteed. Will earn $7.5MM in 2017 (Twitter link via Adam Caplan of ESPN.com).
- Phil Dawson, K (Cardinals): Two years, $6MM. $1.5MM guaranteed. $1MM signing bonus. $100K Pro Bowl incentive (Twitter link via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle).
- Anthony Fasano, TE (Dolphins): One year, $2.75MM. $1.25MM guaranteed. $1.25MM signing bonus (Link via Paul Kuharsky of ESPN.com).
- Marquise Goodwin, WR (49ers): Two years, $6MM. $4.45MM guaranteed. $2.5MM signing bonus (Link via Mike Rodak of ESPN.com).
- Jermaine Gresham, TE (Cardinals): Four years, $28MM. $13MM guaranteed (Twitter link via Tom Pelissero of USA Today).
- Chandler Jones, LB (Cardinals): Five years, $82.5MM. $22MM guaranteed. $15MM signing bonus (Twitter link via Ben Volin of the Boston Globe).
- Jordan Poyer, S (Bills): Four years, $13MM. $6MM guaranteed. $3.5MM signing bonus (Link via Rodak).
- J.J. Wilcox, S (Buccaneers): Two years, $6.5MM. $3.125MM guaranteed. $1MM available via incentives (Twitter link via Wilson).
- Paul Worrilow, LB (Lions): One year, $3MM. $2.75MM guaranteed. $750K guaranteed. $1MM available via incentives (Twitter link via Wilson).